60-115 m3min / 2000-4100 cfm Centrifugal Air Compressors
Our Centac® centrifugal air compressors are the most efficient and reliable air compressors on the market. Their packaged design makes them easy to install wherever needed. Every component of these compressors is mounted, piped and wired for convenient, single-point air and electrical connection.
- ISO Class 0 100% oil-free air under all operating conditions. Certified by TÜV Rheinland®.
- Long-life Gears are uniformly hardened and rated for 25 years to provide extreme reliability.
- Backward Leaning Impellers provide constant pressure control while maximizing efficiency and turndown range.
- Low Pressure Hydrodynamic Bearings are completely non-contact, offering virtually unlimited life and minimal friction with 2-3 times the lifespan of traditional bearings.
- Fully Floating, Non-Contact Carbon Ring Seals minimize air leakage, prevent oil from migrating into the compressed air stream and provide significantly better performance than other technologies.
- Vertical Split Casing enables quick and easy access to main components.
- Stainless Steel Moisture Separator provides superior reliability and helps prevent corrosion, ensuring air quality.
- Highly Efficient Coolers maintain a low pressure drop and the large surface area provides maximum cooling efficiency.
- The integrated design reduces noise and results in a compact footprint.
- Fully tested package in accordance with ASME PTC 10.
- Low installation, maintenance and operating costs.
- Advanced Xe-Series Controller features an intuitive high resolution color display with web enabled communication and control.
- History of reliability with over 20,000 Ingersoll Rand Centac® centrifugal compressors in use worldwide.
- Worldwide service and parts support network.