Dense Phase System
Dense phase pressure system utilizes high pressure, low volume (cfm) Air / Gas as the motive force to transfer powder or granular bulk solid through a pipeline at low velocity.
- Use High pressure, low volume gas & low velocity for fluidizing to transfer powder or granular bulk solids.
- Pressure vessel with valves & air control is the key components of the system
- Solid to air ratio ( Kg solid / Kg air) should be more than 15
- For Dense phase pressure system conveying length is up to 400mt. approx.
- This systems use Compressed Air / Gas to develop the required motive force.
- Specially designed Pressure Vessel is used as feeder in lean phase conveying system.
- Dense phase systems are most used on those material which are Abrasive, Fragile, High density