Rotary Air Clock Valve
Shree Sai Enterprises Rotary Valves (Airlocks) regulate the flow of material from one chamber to another while maintaining a good airlock condition. Common uses include at the discharge of dust collectors, storage bins and pneumatic conveying applications. shreesaienterprises Rotary Airlocks can accommodate pressure differentials up to 20 psi and temperatures to 750º F (utilizing special high temperature bearings). We have made special valves to handle pressures to 350 psi and temperatures to 2200º F.
Flange Designs: round or square
Sizes:1/2″ to 60″
Construction: Cast iron, stainless steel, sanitary
Internals:Plain, chrome or nickel
Drive:TFC geared motor unit side-wall-mounted to valve body. Taper lock sprockets. Heavy duty chain drive. Enclosed guard.
Type:Standard, blow thru, offset
- For handling most products.
- Tips are adjustable, reversible, and replaceable.
- Tips available in mild steel, stainless, PVC rigid, PTFE
Reduced Capacity Rotors:
- For handling sticky or difficult-to-discharge materials.
- For applications where the process requires a large valve but with a reduced capacity
- Air purge glands
- Body vents
- Dropout boxes
- Electroless nickel plating
- Explosion-proof, mill/chem duty motors
- Hard chrome internals
- Quick release rotors
- Motion detectors
- Shear plate deflector